Friday, March 13, 2009

How Good Are iPod Touch Games?

How Good Are iPod Touch Games?
By Ray Fitch

The iPod touch and the iPhone have been dubbed the biggest inventions since sliced bread. These days you just have to have one. I choose to have the touch since I refuse to be locked into AT&T's high rates with the iPhone...but that's another story. One of the great features I love about the it is that you can play games on this device. I had an iPod, and I know that there were a few fun games on it to kid around with, but the iPod touch games takes it to a whole new level.

At first I thought the iPod touch games would be just regular tic TAC toe or Packman type games. However I was way off from the truth. There are some games on the this device that I never would have imagined being able to implement on such a small console.

In the past I am usually one to play a game or two on my cell phone while waiting for an appointment or a class to start, but the iPod touch games makes you take the time to play them! One of my favorites is tower defense. If you would like a good demonstration of how good the games are on this device then be sure to try this one out. I guarantee that you will be hooked after a few minutes.

So to sum it up, these iPod touch games are way better than I expected. Some of these games can compete with games found on consoles such as Nintendo DS and Sony PSP. If you want to test out the power of these games here are a few that are definitely worth checking out:

· Moto Racer
· Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D
· Field runners
· Warfare Incorporated

Check out BestofIPodtouchgames.com for all the latest news regarding anything iPod! While you're there check out the video on how to JAILBREAK your iPod touch and play TONS of FREE games! http://www.vstinternetsolutions.com



No comments:

Post a Comment